Data protection Declaration
We, Greiner Perfoam GmbH, Mainstraße 1, 4470 Enns, Austria, operate this website as an information platform as well as a contact initiation conduit for various topics such as job application or of a general nature and are pleased to have you visit us.
We wish to structure our services for you in an efficient and user-friendly manner, as well as to continuously improve them. At the same time we want you, as the user, to be fully informed and to feel secure.
Accordingly, we are committed to respect your privacy, personality and data protection rights, to treat your data in a confidential manner as well as to not collect or analyze any of your data in a covert manner.
This Data Protection Declaration is currently valid and dated October 2020. Improvements to this Declaration shall be published here and are valid as of the respective date of publication. Please find the document Data Protection Declaration.
- Compliance with this Data Protection Declaration is continuously monitored.
- We provide for the necessary transparency in data processing.
- We secure your visit to our web pages in accordance with the current state of technology.
- We collect, process and use your data only if permitted by law, if a legitimate interest exists or if you have declared your consent.
- We do not disclose your personal data to third parties outside of the Group unless we are required to do so by law or you have granted us your prior consent.
- In particular, personal data transmitted by you to us as well as, if applicable, retransmitted to you, shall be adequately encrypted against access by unauthorized persons without exception if you use the contact form provided on our web pages. You can view our key certificate on a secure connection by double clicking on the lock symbol in the status bar of your browser.
- Our websites do not create personal user profiles.
Declaration on information obligation
Collection and processing of personal data
Upon visiting our web pages, we store your personal data depending on the use of our services. On the one hand you automatically transmit to us certain data so that we, for example, are informed on the number of visitors, on the other hand you may intentionally provide us with data in order to initiate contact with us (correspondence, job applications, sponsoring).
We use your personal data only in compliance with national and European data protection regulations and only within the scope and for the purpose for which you have provided us the data, and for no other purpose.
Erasure of stored personal data occurs when the user of the website revokes his or her consent to storage, when its knowledge is no longer necessary for performance of the purpose pursued by storage or when storage is not permitted on other statutory grounds. Data for purposes of settling accounts and bookkeeping purposes are not affected by a request for erasure.
Cookies, tools & social networks
Service Providors, Contract Processors, Cooperation Partners
In part, cooperation partners participate in the performance of our sites and services, as for example in the improvement, maintenance and care of our website. We work exclusively with contract partners who offer adequate guarantees that your data is in safe hands with them.
Information for contract partners
For further Information concerning data protection for customers, suppliers and contract Partners (as well as their employees) please click here.
We wish to further inform you that at all times you
- have the right to obtain information on which of your data is processed by us (for details see Art 15 GDPR);
- have the right to have your data rectified or erased (for details see Art 16 GDPR);
- have the right to restrict the processing of your data (for details see Art 18 GDPR);
- have the right to object to data processing (for details see Art 21 GDPR);
have the right to assert data portability (for details see Art 20 GDPR).
- If contrary to expectations a violation of your rights in regard to data occurs, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authorities, (for Austria: Österreichische Datenschutzbehörde, Barichgasse 40-42, 1030 Wien, dsb(at)dsb.gv.at) zu erheben.
Withdrawal of your consent
With regard to your personal data which we use on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the use of your data at any time using the contact data provided below without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
Please contact us at the following address if you have questions regarding the processing, disclosure, use or protection and security of your data.
wish to withdraw your consent,
wish to assert your rights and demands in association with data protection (e.g. a request for information),
have suggestions or potential data protection complaints
Greiner Perfoam GmbH
4470 Enns, Austria
Alternatively you can use the following contact details:
Telephone: +43 7223 9010-0
Mail: [email protected]